The Corbaley Family

We live in Marana, AZ, which is just northwest of Tucson, and are loving life and its challenges. Stephanie is about 22 weeks pregnant now with our new daughter, Whitney Nicole Corbaley, who is scheduled to arrive around October 1st. God has truly touched our lives and we are blessed.


Our son Nathan John Corbaley is 1.5 years old, and he is such a source of joy in our lives. He runs, plays, high-fives, fist-bumps, and laughs his way into a blessing for us each day, and we are proud of him!

My wife Stephanie Nicole Corbaley and I have celebrated our 4 year anniversary in April, and we are seeking to make the coming years meaningful as true followers of Jesus Christ. We hope that you can see Him in our lives, and that we can be a blessing to you.

Stephanie, 28, is a stay-at-home mother, who occasionally does work for her mother's business. She has been such a blessing to me, and I am thankful on a daily basis that she loves me with God's genuine love.

My name is Chris and I'm 29 years old. This is my last year in my 20s, and it's been great so far. I am following God's calling into ministry, and I am currently attending online Seminary School @ Southern California Seminary, which is primarily a Southern Baptist Affiliated school. I am working on completing my Masters Degree in Biblical Studies, and will then move on to my Doctorate over the next few years.

Praise God that we have recognized how lost we are, and what we deserve without His grace. Apart from our salvation in Jesus Christ we have nothing, and I pray that my life can reflect something meaningful, because I feel like I have been given life, and that life is abundant!


0 comments to "The Corbaley Family"

Post a Comment

My Tweets

Web hosting for webmasters